Sunday, May 31, 2009

Podcast - Book Trailers.......

Ok Here is the deal...

When it comes to me I feel a "real" (yeas you have to imagine me making the air quotes morion here) advantage at least when it comes to me where there is a real artifact (read book where I say Artifact) us the connection I feel to the person I have been listening to...

I find that I am more liable to contribute to the success and further the career of creative persons that I have a perceived personal connection to then to great writers whom I feel I should read....

I feel I should read people like Neil Gaimen since he is one of the most inventive fantasist of the age but I am more compelled to actually buy books by Scott Sigler, Seth Harwood, JC Hutchins(I could go on but there is a partial link list on the sidebar f these cool people) if they ever gets a real book contract since I have heard them on a regular basis, had email contact or follow them on twitter. Though most of them I have never met or like Sigler and Harwood only briefly met and hung out with - I feel a bond to these people that is more then just the connection to reading their work.

I love these guys - This is a message to all you podcasters I listen to out there...

You may not know it but you help me every day and maybe someday I will be able to thank you ....

No comments:

Lady Gaga