Tuesday, December 30, 2008

odd event

I have been feeling like shit the last two days......

sick , feverish, flu maybe....

I could not get out to get my copy of Contagious but Borderlands called to tell me they had my signed copy there for me and with one short phone call to them to confirm I would be in to pick it up as soon as I was well enough .....and not by then end of the call I was feeling better and by ten minutes later I felt pretty much tip top...

so I know its a logical fallacy to infer this but I like the Idea that Scott Sigler's work can make you feel better even by proxy....

and I really like the idea that I feel better knowing that I have Contagious waiting to infect me soon...

thanks Scott....

and thanks tot the employees at Borderlands

Get your copy here and help the future dark overlord get on the NYT bestsellers list...

If you are in the SF bay area you Scott has two tour dates -----health willing I will be at the SF date on Jan 10th at Borderlands.....

No comments:

Lady Gaga