Thursday, April 2, 2009

for sanity's sake.....

Today was an ok day so far....... planning for tomorrows trip to the local fedex kinko's - I have a beta copy of the Grindhouse games Incursion rules and plan to print out the lot tomorrow for a playtest or three.....

On the shuffle for tonights drudgery.....

some fiction from Jay Lake from Clarkesworld magazine...a very fine and interesting online free magazine featuring cool cover art, some new fiction, a podcast of said fiction and an interview or two......sure I am only hearing the fiction story but its a great little production and well worth your time to check out.......really its a professional production and I would love to be able to put some work there myself If I get something worth printing......

Also I have

More form The Zombie Chronicles.... love my buddy James Melzer and his espionage action thriller with zombies........and I have to hope he gets his interview on The Hour so if you are listening to TZC give james a hand and get him the time on the CBC he deserves.......

since I expect to have about two hours of drudger tonight I have some. Mail order Zombie loaded up also - love the combination of Brother D and Ms Bren and their chit chat about the direct to video zombie films and small press horror genre........

Gotta give a shout to Fake Shark Real Zombie and Mz Ann Thropic also since their mentions on Midnight Podcast and The Zombit Chronicles respectively I have been listening to their fine thrashy goth alternative rock and getting some well deserved release from my daily grind.............

thanks all and someday I will get a podcast going to make my voice heard tooo.....

GL

No comments:

Lady Gaga