Wednesday, April 8, 2009

more great free fiction

Ok ........

All you out there that have not heard of Lone Star Stories......go ahead and click that link ------ there are many fine tales there on a regular basis that are FREE......at least to us the reader they are free......

Eric T. Marin runs this fine internet magazine featuring the best of short speculative fiction these days and its amazing the authors that he gets to contribute........ and they have published a free yes FREE PDF
of past stories that you should really check out and download......hell you should even tell your friends about it........the more people seeing this the better chance that free content will continue to be a good working model for business.........

I have been looking at Lone Star Stories for a little over a year now and am amazed by the content that they get including the amazing Jay Lake and the equally amazing Ekaterina Sadia who wrote Alchemy of Stones that every Steampunk fan should read........



I got the notification from Jay Lake through twitter

anyway check out the links here in and let me know what you think......


I'm going to listen to some Worlds End Radio in a little .....I may no longer play but these aussies really have the spirit and make me wish I still did ....

take care

G

No comments:

Lady Gaga