Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is the contents of the ol' shuffle today.....

Episode 29: Cutthroat Caverns Detailed Review and Interview, Adepticon 2009 D6 Generation
Escape Pod Flash: A Preference for Silence 6:01 Lucy A. Snyder Escape Pod
Idle Roomer by Mike Resnick and Lezli Robyn (audio) 23:48 Clarkesworld Clarkesworld Magazine
ISBW #113 - Brett Savory and Paul Malmont Interviews 31:07 Mur Lafferty I Should Be Writing
ISBW Special Episode #42 - Kim Stanley Robinson Interview 25:31 Mur Lafferty I Should Be Writing
"The Lizard of Ooze" as read by Jay Lake 27:25 Jay Lake Lakeshore: Jay Lake and His Fiction
Lost Gods Part Fifteen 26:52 Drew Beatty Lost Gods
Midnight Podcast Episode 130 2:16:34 Corey Midnight Podcast
Morality (Rebroadcast) 58:59 Jad Abumrad & Robert Krulwich WNYC's Radio Lab
PC046: Secret Life 57:27 Jeff VanderMeer PodCastle
Pseudopod 133: Grave of Ships 17:06 Richard Marsden Pseudopod
Writing Excuses Season 2 Episode 27: Reading Critically 16:51 Brandon Sanderson, Howard Tayler, Dan Wells
YOUNG JUNIUS - Episode 25 32:20 Seth Harwood

I can tell you that had me employer (I do work as a cleaning person for someone who is usually away) not been home I would have been more able to enjoy my morning and had less loss of sanity (see Call Of Cthulhu) ....as it was though I did get to listen to Writing Excuses without problem and enjoyed the comments about how to read for both enjoyment and analysis of the craft both; I barely got into Rafe and the guys on the D6 Generation before the berating and questions about my work started. I will need to go back and listen to the beginning again since I was lost in angry thoughts all through their coverage of Adepticon 09.....

I hope the post lunch shift goes smother ....... I really need to give my fight flight responces a rest - this is killing me

The day got better and I did get a good dead of enjoyment out of the D6 generation.....

Thanks

No comments:

Lady Gaga