Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beachball of death

Getting into the habit of blogging about the things that are keeping me sane today.....

What's on the shuffle today.....

Right not I'm listening to the Typical mac user podcast with Victor Cajiao about the beach ball of death experience and the settings that can help with that.....

earlier while working I listened to - The Zombie Chronicles by James Melzer episode 19 - there are only 10 left till the end - I really need to write my fan fic and get it to him.......really good storytelling for fans of horror and thrillers.....

Later I have some Midnight podcast and Mail Order Zombie to listen to ...... you can see a pattern here I think.......

Alos I will try to get in a D6 Generation to get in some of my beloved hobby thoug I never game anymore.....

I hope to do some horror game reviews to send into the midnight podcast in the future....

have to combine my interests to get things dome sometimes....

peace....

No comments:

Lady Gaga